Two Dollar Horde
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New DKP Rules (Work in progress)

Go down

New DKP Rules (Work in progress) Empty New DKP Rules (Work in progress)

Post  Soge Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:12 am

Disclaimer: All of these rules are subject to change, as they are a work in progress.

These rules are designed to improve our raids as a whole, and aim to address the recent lax attitude many people have been showing during 40 man raids.

Starting on Sunday August 14, we will be awarding minus dkp for raiders who don't meet the standard we expect in raids.

AFKing
Going AFK without notifying the raid leader (Usually Soge or Nami) means -30dkp. If this occurs after a wipe it means -60dkp. This also means corpse running!

Consumables
For DPS/Tanks, Flasks and Elixirs are required for BWL and AQ40
For Healers, Flasks and Elixirs are required for progression raids (AQ40).
If you do not have a flask, you will be docked 40dkp.

Enchants
You are required to have your gear enchanted, unless you have received an item during the current raid or the day before the current raid. Not having enchants results in a 25dkp penalty per item per raid. This does NOT include head/legs/shoulders, but you should have them enchanted as well, especially BiS items. This will be implemented on Wednesday August 17th.

REMEMBER, these rules are here only to help our raids. If you are having trouble getting flasks or elixirs for raids consistently, ask for help from guildies or officers. The guild bank is there for you to use it, but I won't be giving mats/gold/flasks to the same people every week for free. Use me as a last resort, not as a source.

I (Soge) have enchanting mats for your use for free, USE THEM. If I don't have an enchant you need, I will provide you with mats to get it from someone else. I know where you can get most if not all enchants in the game, just ask Smile

Good Luck and lets get to PROGRESSING!

-- Soge

Soge
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum