Two Dollar Horde
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[accepted] Messor - Mage

2 posters

Go down

[accepted] Messor - Mage Empty [accepted] Messor - Mage

Post  Messor Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:43 pm

1. World of Warcraft Name:

Messor

2. Preferred Spec:
Frost / Arcane at the moment, I want to go for fire soon. I have no problems with resetting my talents, I can afford it.

3. Race/Class

Human mage

4. Do you have KlthhreatMeter, BigWigs (or equivalent), and Raidcall installed? (Yes/No) If No you will need to install them.

Yes.

5. Do you have a microphone and the ability to be use it?

I don't have microphone.

6. How old are you IRL:

7. Are you primarily a PvP or PvE player?

I prefer PvE.

8. What is your current or previous guild, and what are your reasons for leaving?

I was class leader in Unholy Union, but I wasn't there anymore when it disbanded. I left it because of TBC launch mostly, also because of some immature members I didn't like.

9. What are your reasons for wanting to join Two Dollar Horde? How did you hear about us?

First of all, I see nice geared people in your guild, that's a good point already. And I've been invited to the guild 2 times so far, both players (one of them was Mage class leader I think?) were very nice and friendly, I hope the guild's atmosphere is the same.

10. Do you know anyone in Two Dollar Horde? If so, list them here.

Sage, he told me where to apply. And some members' name sounds familiar also.

11. What is your raiding experience in vanilla content? List your class(es) and specific progress. This can include other private servers as well as retail.

I know all Molten Core bosses, AQ20, ZG. Unfortunately I have never raided BWL on this server. Nor AQ40.

12. Currently we raid 40 mans on Sun/Wed/Thurs and 20 mans on Tuesday at 19:30 server time, invites going out at around 19:15 ST. Raids are posted in GMOTD. How many of these raids would you regularly be able to attend?

All raid days sound fine, can't say anything sure what about school days, in September.

13. Any other comments or backstory you feel is relevant?

I've been playing on this server since start. Stopped playing two times though, for months. I'm active again.

I'm an enchanter with almost every pattern, feel free to whisper me... Even if I won't get invited.

14. Post a Screenshot of your UI.
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img705/2570/wowscrnshot080211213324.jpg
15. List your gear. Screenshots/short videos are encouraged.
Head: Liutenant Commander's Silk Cowl (no enchant)
Neck: Choker of Enlightenment
Shoulders: Liutenant Commander's Silk Mantle (5 fire resistance)
Back: Sapphiron Drape (5 all resistances)
Chest: Arcanist Robes (100HP)
Wrist: Arcanist Bindings (7 intellect)
Hands: Knight-Lieutenant's Silk Handwraps (minor mount speed...)
Waist: Arcanist Belt
Legs: Bloodtinged Kilt (8 spell damage)
Feet: Knight-Lieutenant's Silk Walkers (7 stamina)
Ring1: Band of Servitude
Ring2: Ring of Spell Power
Trinket1: Zandalarian Hero Charm
Trinket2: Eye of the Beast.
Weapon: Staff of Dominance (30 SP)
Wand: Ritssyn's Wand of Bad Mojo

Yes kinda pvp set, but before BWL or AQ, pvp set owned everything. I still wear these, because I haven't been in any raiding guild since I left UU.

Last edited by Demand on Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:46 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Extra informations.)

Messor

Back to top Go down

[accepted] Messor - Mage Empty Re: [accepted] Messor - Mage

Post  Demand Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:54 am

Hello Messor,

I'd like to offer you a spot as a trial in Two Dollar Horde.
Whisper Soge, Xero or myself in-game for an invite.

Regards,
Demand

Demand

Back to top Go down