Two Dollar Horde
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an example of what a good application should look like. [EXAMPLE]

Go down

This is an example of what a good application should look like. [EXAMPLE] Empty This is an example of what a good application should look like. [EXAMPLE]

Post  Kitie Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:15 pm

---- Please note that this is just an example -----

1. World of Warcraft Name: XXXXX

2. Preferred Spec: I'm raiding as Fury and I do wish to stay Fury. (are you willing to respec?)

However if you ARE in a need of tanks I'll be glad to respec to prot.

3. Race: Gnome

4. Class: Warrior

5. Do you have KlthhreatMeter, BigWigs (or equivalent), and Raidcall installed? (If No you will need to install them) (Yes/No):

Yep, I got them all installed and set up correctly for raiding.

6. Do you have a microphone and the ability to be use it? Yes, I do have a microphone and it's fully working. So I will speak on vent when I'm told to.

7. How old are you IRL: XX

8. Are you primarily a PvP or PvE player? I'd say that I'm both. I do enjoy PvP as much as PvE but if I HAVE to choose one I'd go with PvE.

9. What is your current or previous guild, and what are your reasons for leaving?

I've been in several guilds on this server but a lot of them have had a disband and I wish to pick up what I lost in raiding.

10. What are your reasons for wanting to join Two Dollar Horde? How did you hear about us?

I heard about you in the world channel. You guys got a lot of dedicated and skilled people that do want to progress through content which makes me want to raid with you guys.

11. Do you know anyone in Two Dollar Horde? If so, list them here. I know most of you guys but there are still some people that I'd love to get to know.

12. What is your raiding experience in vanilla content? List your class(es) and specific progress. This can include other private servers as well as retail.

13. Currently we raid 40 mans on Sun/Wed/Thurs and 20 mans on Tuesday at 19:30 server time, invites going out at around 19:15 ST. Raids are posted in GMOTD. How many of these raids would you regularly be able to attend?

I'll be able to attend to all of them. And if I won't be able to show up I will make sure that an officer/class leader will recieve a message from me BEFORE the raid.

14. Any other comments or backstory you feel is relevant? I will be able to bring flasks and consumables to the raid and I do have gold for repairs.

Kitie

Back to top Go down