Two Dollar Horde
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[accepted] Divana, Rogue app!

2 posters

Go down

[accepted] Divana, Rogue app! Empty [accepted] Divana, Rogue app!

Post  shakey Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:17 pm

1. World of Warcraft Name: Divana

2. Preferred Spec: I'm Raid specced and equipped as full combat + ass (willing to respecc)

3. Race: Night elf

4. Class: Rogue

Gear = D2 (darkmantle)

5. Do you have KlthhreatMeter, BigWigs (or equivalent), and Raidcall installed?

Yes!

6. Do you have a microphone and the ability to be use it?
Yes, I do have a microphone and it's fully working. So I will speak on vent when I'm told to.

7. How old are you IRL: 21

8. Are you primarily a PvP or PvE player? I'd say that I'm both. I do enjoy PvP as much as PvE but if I HAVE to choose one I'd go with PvE.

9. What is your current or previous guild, and what are your reasons for leaving?
My old guild (i cant remember the name lol) was with my mage Oddjobb (gnome mage) i was officer, and was on every raid Smile i joined the guild when it was completly fresh, and i went with them and got 4 T1 parts + all slots epic
GM was Reach

10. What are your reasons for wanting to join Two Dollar Horde? How did you hear about us?
World chat :p you were looking for rogue's and im looking forward to be raiding with you all!

11. Do you know anyone in Two Dollar Horde?
hm dunno, maybe, i was very active with my mage 2 months ago

12. What is your raiding experience in vanilla content? List your class(es) and specific progress. This can include other private servers as well as retail.

with my mage :
full ZG
Full MC
Onyxia
AQ-20, 2 first bosses

i know all the tactics, and willing to speak over Raidcall to explain different ways to down a boss Smile

13. Currently we raid 40 mans on Sun/Thurs and 20 mans on Wed at 19:30 server time, invites going out at around 19:15 ST. Raids are posted in GMOTD. How many of these raids would you regularly be able to attend?
99%, i live in Sweden and its summer times now so i will go to my summer house for maybe 4days and then be home 1week, and so on. After the summer i will start studying and will be 100% attending Smile
so i want to be clear that i might be a bit offline in the beginning, but when i play i do it 100% and buff'ed and pott'ed, im here to down'em bosses! Very Happy

14. Any other comments or backstory you feel is relevant?
i have a retro druid with alch, and she can make Flask of Supreme Power Smile

ok thx! i hope this is enough to get a picture of me Smile cant wait to start raiding again Smile

shakey

Back to top Go down

[accepted] Divana, Rogue app! Empty Re: [accepted] Divana, Rogue app!

Post  Tessa Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:49 pm

Accpted and Invited.

Tessa

Back to top Go down