Two Dollar Horde
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[accepted] Kosakof Hunter :)

Go down

[accepted] Kosakof Hunter :) Empty [accepted] Kosakof Hunter :)

Post  Kosakof Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:26 pm

1. World of Warcraft Name: Kosakof

2. Preferred Spec: Markmanship 5/39/7
(are you willing to respec?) Ofc just tell me Smile

3. Race: Night Elf

4. Class: Hunter

5. Do you have KlthhreatMeter, BigWigs (or equivalent), and Raidcall installed? (Yes/No): For now only have RC,but ofc ill instaled them all and set them for raiding Smile

6. Do you have a microphone and the ability to be use it? I have mic so that wont be a prob,to comunicate whit others Smile

7. How old are you IRL:18 Smile

8. Are you primarily a PvP or PvE player? Primary PVE,im not interested for pvp Smile

9. What is your current or previous guild, and what are your reasons for leaving? Well mostly guild r disbaned cause of ppl who is slacked a loot and gm was nervous and disbaned guild Smile

10. What are your reasons for wanting to join Two Dollar Horde? How did you hear about us? Well on world chat i read that ur recruiting hunterz,and who wont join your guild,i mean bwl cleaned,pro player,no slackingmjust perfect Smile

12. What is your raiding experience in vanilla content? List your class(es) and specific progress. This can include other private servers as well as retail.
Hunter/Mage
MC-cleared
BWL-cleared
AQ20-cleared
ZG-cleared
ONYXIA-cleared
AQ40- 4/9 only that and that we cleaned 1 month ago whit my mage on horde Smile

13. Currently we raid 40 mans on Sun/Thurs and 20 mans on Wed at 19:30 server time, invites going out at around 19:15 ST. Raids are posted in GMOTD. How many of these raids would you regularly be able to attend?
I can join all days atm,or if something pupup ill tell gm/cl why im not gona be able Smile

14. Any other comments or backstory you feel is relevant? Well playing wow for 5 years played almoust on all servers and paches,so i heard that here is free and it is good time so why spend more money on others server when u can play here for free Very Happy

Gear: T1 2/8 aq ring zg belt/bracer ..preraid gerded preety good Smile

That is all from me Smile see ya Wink

Kosakof

Back to top Go down