Two Dollar Horde
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allathea, 60 Huntress

2 posters

Go down

Allathea, 60 Huntress Empty Allathea, 60 Huntress

Post  anachronos Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:33 pm

1. World of Warcraft Name:
Allathea

2. Preferred Spec:(are you willing to respec?)
I play Survival 0/21/30 because I have the gear to profit from it and it suits my game style best. If needed really urgent I would respec to MM.

3. Race/Class:
Female Night Elf Hunter

4. Do you have KlthhreatMeter, BigWigs (or equivalent), and Raidcall installed? (Yes/No) If No you will need to install them.
I have all 3 installed and properly set.

5. Do you have a microphone and the ability to be use it?
Unfortunatelly no, but I listen to raidcall very carefully and I know all the tactics.

6. How old are you IRL:

7. Are you primarily a PvP or PvE player?
Its 50:50, I have done a lot of both.

8. What is your current or previous guild, and what are your reasons for leaving?
Argent Crusade (left because then it was much easier and quicker to become a GM)
Great Bulgaria (disbanded and good riddance, the guild was a joke)
some other nameless PVP guilds but all ceased their existence eventually

9. What are your reasons for wanting to join Two Dollar Horde? How did you hear about us?
I heard of the guild on team reloaded. Now I have a friend by you and he said that its pretty serious and not too lifeless, all in all casual raiding in a friendly atmoshpere but with very nice progress.

10. Do you know anyone in Two Dollar Horde? If so, list them here.
I have been playing with Haini for years now but I am not sure if this would help my application or influence it bad Smile Also Jandora wanted to have sex with me in one AQ20 pug. I think he liked me.

11. What is your raiding experience in vanilla content? List your class(es) and specific progress. This can include other private servers as well as retail.
Hunter - Zg, MC, Ony, BWL, AQ20, AQ40 without c'thun, Naxx only some trash and Kel'Thuzad
Priest - MC, Ony, BWL partially, AQ20, AQ40 but no c'thun, Naxx only Kel'Thuzad
Druid - ZG, MC, AQ20, Ony

12. Currently we raid 40 mans on Sun/Wed/Thurs and 20 mans on Tuesday at 19:30 server time, invites going out at around 19:15 ST. Raids are posted in GMOTD. How many of these raids would you regularly be able to attend?
Well, until October I can pretty much attend all of them and would also. After that I cannot say before seeing my new schedule but I dont believe it will be much different.

13. Any other comments or backstory you feel is relevant?
I have enough gold to wipe for a long time in the distant future, I bring consumables because I know that they make the difference. I also have been playing hunter for a couple of years now on both vanilla and Tbc platforms and I know my class perfectly (not going to be modest about it because its true)

14. Post a Screenshot of your UI.
http://img571.imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&l=img571/8512/blablavj.jpg

15. List your gear. Screenshots/short videos are encouraged.
I think the sheer stats speak for themselves 33,9% crit 11% hit 1555ap 4605hp 3510mp
but if I must:
currently raiding with
MC Hunter bow or Ossirian Xbow if more hit is needed
3 parts T2
2 parts T1
2 parts pvp set (20agg bonus)
majordomo wrist (since hit rating isnt bugged anymore)
AQ20 full set
Hakkar blade (main hand)
Ony-quest neck
Brood of Nozdormu ring (revered)
DM Hunter trinket and the 2% crit one too

anachronos

Back to top Go down

Allathea, 60 Huntress Empty Re: Allathea, 60 Huntress

Post  Soge Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:43 am

Whisper Strelatcute and/or Soge in game for followup Smile

Soge
Admin