Two Dollar Horde
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[accepted] Zdz - Holy paladin.

Go down

[accepted] Zdz - Holy paladin. Empty [accepted] Zdz - Holy paladin.

Post  Maggie Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:20 pm

1. World of Warcraft Name: Zdz

2. Spec:

- 32 / 11 / 8 Got all the imp. blessings and kings in this build along with imp. devotion aura. I am willing to respec if needed, ofcourse.

3. Race/Class:

- Human, Paladin - I know that dwarf would be better choise as a paladin due to the poison and bleed immunity racial. But I like humans more.

4. Do you have KlthhreatMeter, BigWigs (or equivalent), and Raidcall installed?

- I do have all of those except BigWigs. I guess I can find the downloand link on the forums.

5. Do you have a microphone and the ability to be use it?

- Yes, I actually bought a new headset 2 weeks ago - and it's working like a dream.

6. How old are you IRL:

7. Are you primarily a PvP or PvE player?

- Mostly PvE, raided as a holy paladin for almost 4 years on retail, I also tried pvp a couple of weeks ago ending up at 2.3k rating in 3v3 before ragequitting, lol..

8. What is your current or previous guild, and what are your reasons for leaving?

- No previous guilds.

9. What are your reasons for wanting to join Two Dollar Horde? How did you hear about us?

- I forgot to check my mailbox on my warlock (Maggie) for the info message from Soge - and I lost my slot to another player, so I decided to roll a holy paladin and try again..

10. Do you know anyone in Two Dollar Horde? If so, list them here.

- I've talked a couple of times with Soge, but I do not "know" him.

11. What is your raiding experience in vanilla content?

- I did not raid in vanilla, but on retail I cleared pretty much everything in Wotlk (Expect LK25hc and Halion25hc) I also did everything up to Teron in tbc. During Cata our guild had several world top 350 kills pre 4.1. I ended up having 8/13 25hc before I quited retail for a couple of months. Nowadays I am playing as a "social" - rank in our guild on retail, so I don't do almost anything in there if they don't need a hand in the alt raids.

12. Currently we raid 40 mans on Sun/Wed/Thurs and 20 mans on Tuesday at 19:30 server time, invites going out at around 19:15 ST. Raids are posted in GMOTD. How many of these raids would you regularly be able to attend?

- I can mostlikely attend all of them, but I can only stay untill around 23.00 ST - since I have to wake up at 5:30 AM servertime as soon as my vacation ends.

13. Any other comments or backstory you feel is relevant?

- I am a 17 year old normal guy from Finland, on my free time I like to lift weights and jog along with kickboxing. I am studying to be a security guard at the moment. In the future I am going to study to be a firefighter.

14. Post a Screenshot of your UI.

- https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/812/holypaladinzdz.png/ <-- Look's kinda terrible atm, working on it.

15. List your gear. Screenshots/short videos are encouraged.

- I am running at 360 bonushealing, 22mp5, 4k'ish mana, 3.1k'ish health and 11.3% crit in holy spells at the moment.

From Zdz.

Maggie

Back to top Go down