Two Dollar Horde
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[accepted] Apell0 - Holy Paladin

Go down

[accepted] Apell0 - Holy Paladin Empty [accepted] Apell0 - Holy Paladin

Post  Apell0 Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:29 pm

1. World of Warcraft Name:Apello

2. Preferred Spec:Holy - Well of course i can respecc although i'm certain you wouldn't want me to.
(are you willing to respec?)

3. Race:Human

4. Class:Paladin

5. Do you have KlthhreatMeter, BigWigs (or equivalent), and Raidcall installed? (Yes/No): No, they will be installed in case of an accepted application.
(If No you will need to install them)

6. Do you have a microphone and the ability to be use it? Yes.

7. How old are you IRL: I'm 20 years old

8. Are you primarily a PvP or PvE player?
I've been concentrating on playing PvP on Feenix, before that i've mainly been playing PvE.

9. What is your current or previous guild, and what are your reasons for leaving?
I recently started playing on Feenix so i haven't been in any guilds yet.

10. What are your reasons for wanting to join Two Dollar Horde? How did you hear about us?
Jesprlol told me to apply. My first impressions tells me this is a good guild with a lot of serious and active players and also your raid times suits me great. And that's pretty much all i need to enjoy PvE, so i see no reasons why I shouldn't try to join you guys.

11. Do you know anyone in Two Dollar Horde? If so, list them here.
Nope not really.

12. What is your raiding experience in vanilla content? List your class(es) and specific progress. This can include other private servers as well as retail.
I started playing WoW in 2005, been playing ever since with a few breaks. On Retail Vanilla i managed to recieve experience from every instance up to AQ40.. killing C'thun being one of them.

13. Currently we raid 40 mans on Sun/Thurs and 20 mans on Wed at 19:30 server time, invites going out at around 19:15 ST. Raids are posted in GMOTD. How many of these raids would you regularly be able to attend?
I will have no problems with joining all of the 40-man raids of you need me. I'll try to be able to attend to as many 20-man raids as possible to.

14. Any other comments or backstory you feel is relevant?
Nope not really, i think i've mentioned everything you need to know at this moment.

Regards,
Apello

Apell0

Back to top Go down