Two Dollar Horde
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[accepted] Indianola - Level 60 Prot Warrior

3 posters

Go down

[accepted] Indianola - Level 60 Prot Warrior Empty [accepted] Indianola - Level 60 Prot Warrior

Post  Indianola Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:17 pm

1. World of Warcraft Name:
Indianola

2. Preferred Spec:
(are you willing to respec?)
Protection, I would be willing to respect if my offset was adequet to compliment the DPS in the raid.

3. Race/Class
Nightelf Warrior

4. Do you have KlthhreatMeter, BigWigs (or equivalent), and Raidcall installed? (Yes/No) If No you will need to install them.
Yes I have all those addons installed.

5. Do you have a microphone and the ability to be use it?
Yes I have a microphone

6. How old are you IRL:

7. Are you primarily a PvP or PvE player?
PvE

8. What is your current or previous guild, and what are your reasons for leaving?
Neckbeards, they are fucking shit-tier

9. What are your reasons for wanting to join Two Dollar Horde? How did you hear about us?
My friend Denegation always shows off his loot to me, after awhile I became jealous and he told me I should apply. I'm looking to join a stable and progressive endgame guild where everyone is efficient but at the same time fun to be around in raids.

10. Do you know anyone in Two Dollar Horde? If so, list them here.
Denegation

11. What is your raiding experience in vanilla content? List your class(es) and specific progress. This can include other private servers as well as retail.
Protection Warrior - I have tanked everything up until AQ 40 where I got to Satura, other than that I have full cleared MC and BWL on different servers and Feenix.
I played on Misa's Quality-Gaming server for a long time before it was shutdown aswell as Total-War, which was also shutdown.

12. Currently we raid 40 mans on Sun/Wed/Thurs and 20 mans on Tuesday at 19:30 server time, invites going out at around 19:15 ST. Raids are posted in GMOTD. How many of these raids would you regularly be able to attend?
Yes I can attend all of those times.

13. Any other comments or backstory you feel is relevant?
I have been playing for a very long time, to raid Vanilla again is a great experience

14. Post a Screenshot of your UI.
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/801/indianolaneckbeards.jpg/

15. List your gear. Screenshots/short videos are encouraged.
Golem Skull Helm
Medallion of Grand Marshal Morris
Stockade Pauldrons
Stoneskin Gargoyle Cloak - 3 Agility
Chestplate of Valor - 100 HP
Bracers of Heroism - 9 Stamina
Stonegrip Gauntlets - 7 Strength
Belt of Might
Cloudkeeper Legplates
Boots of Might - 7 Stamina
Naglering
Myrmidon's Signet
Force of Will
Vigilance Charm
Timesworn Mace - Crusader
Draconian Deflector - 2% Block
Eaglehorn Long Bow

Indianola

Back to top Go down

[accepted] Indianola - Level 60 Prot Warrior Empty Re: [accepted] Indianola - Level 60 Prot Warrior

Post  Jesprlol Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:21 pm

Indianola best eu jk africa!

Jesprlol

Back to top Go down

[accepted] Indianola - Level 60 Prot Warrior Empty Re: [accepted] Indianola - Level 60 Prot Warrior

Post  Soge Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:11 am

I see that you have pretty much BiS pre-raid gear. That's good Smile

Whisper Soge or Demand in game to chat.

Soge
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down