Two Dollar Horde
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[accepted] Kraljica - Warrior (60)

Go down

[accepted] Kraljica - Warrior (60) Empty [accepted] Kraljica - Warrior (60)

Post  Kraljica Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:56 pm

1. World of Warcraft Name:
Kraljica

2. Preferred Spec:
My prefered spec is Fury 18/33 and yes, I`m willing to respec.
http://wow112.gamestool.net/warriort.php?2030502130200000000505010442501005100000000000000000

3. Race:
Human

4. Class:
Warrior

5. Do you have KlthhreatMeter, BigWigs (or equivalent), and Raidcall installed? (Yes/No):
I have all the needed addons installed.

6. Do you have a microphone and the ability to be use it?
I have a microphone and are more than willing to use it Wink

7. How old are you IRL:

8. Are you primarily a PvP or PvE player?
Primarily a PvE player, but I also love to PvP.

9. What is your current or previous guild, and what are your reasons for leaving?
Currently I`m guildless, was briefly in The Vanguard because I saw potential there, but the core raiders left so they could make a new guild with their former guild buddies so I quit the guild aswell.

10. What are your reasons for wanting to join Two Dollar Horde? How did you hear about us?
My main reasons for joining Two Dollar Horde are that I want to progress into endgame content with dedicated people who will give their very best and have fun doing it Wink. As far as I`ve heard Two Dollar Horde is that kind of guild.
I`ve read about your guild on the server forums, talked with a few people who recomended you as a newly formed guild. Liked what I saw so decided to apply here.

11. Do you know anyone in Two Dollar Horde? If so, list them here.
Unfortunately, didn`t have the pleasure of meeting anyone from Two Dollar Horde yet.

12. What is your raiding experience in vanilla content? List your class(es) and specific progress. This can include other private servers as well as retail.
My raid experiences in retail Vanilla content are as it follows:
Molten Core - Cleared
BWL - Cleared
ZG - Cleared
AQ40 - Cleared
Naxxramas - Cleared up to 4 Horsemen

All of this done as a Warrior.

13. Currently we raid 40 mans on Sun/Thurs and 20 mans on Wed at 19:30 server time, invites going out at around 19:15 ST. Raids are posted in GMOTD. How many of these raids would you regularly be able to attend?
I would be able to attend raids on: Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

14. Any other comments or backstory you feel is relevant?
Just a quick note regarding my PvP experience: Had a rank12 Warrior on Aggramar (EU) and was ranked 11th in 2vs2 Blackout Battlegroup in season 2 TBC (mid-season highest ranking).
Thank you in advance for taking time to look over my application.

Kind regards
Ivan

Kraljica

Back to top Go down