Two Dollar Horde
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[declined] Zulema - Mage (60)

2 posters

Go down

[declined] Zulema - Mage (60) Empty [declined] Zulema - Mage (60)

Post  Zulema Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:19 pm

1. World of Warcraft Name:

Zulema

2. Preferred Spec:

I am currently playing as frost / arcane mixed spec, but would not mind respeccing for certain bosses if needed.

3. Race:

Human

4. Class:

Mage

5. Do you have KlthhreatMeter, BigWigs (or equivalent), and Raidcall installed? (If No you will need to install them)

I have all of them installed.

6. Do you have a microphone and the ability to be use it?

I have a headset but the mic is broke so I am not able to speak, but I am able to use vent or teamspeak and listen to whatever is said to me.

7. How old are you IRL:

8. Are you primarily a PvP or PvE player?

I enjoy doing both PvE and PvP but I prefer PvE out of the two, I played retail and my main goal was to clear all the PvE content through all of the expansions, and so far except for cataclysm I have actually managed to, if you're at all intrested in my main to check achievements or whatever here is its armory link, http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/trollbane/scrump/simple.

9. What is your current or previous guild, and what are your reasons for leaving?

I leveled on the server a long time ago when it was pretty new and then stopped playing, so I never really had a guild on the server and since I have only just recently started playing again I still don't have one, and I wish to start raiding.

10. What are your reasons for wanting to join Two Dollar Horde? How did you hear about us?

My main reason for joining is to start progressing through the raiding content as like I say the main thing I like to do is raid and you look like the best way to go when it comes to that, I just heard about you through doing some whispering.

11. Do you know anyone in Two Dollar Horde?

I don't really know anybody in the guild as of now but hopefully that will change.

12. What is your raiding experience in vanilla content? List your class(es) and specific progress. This can include other private servers as well as retail.

All my vanilla progress was done on my mage (Scrump) which is on retail.

ZG/AQ 20 Cleared
Molten Core Cleared
Blackwing Lair Cleared
AQ 40 Cleared
Naxx, up to Four Horsemen cleared then guild disbanded.
(If it matters I also killed all the world bosses)

This was all cleared in Vanilla and in a world 100 guild.

13. Currently we raid 40 mans on Sun/Thurs and 20 mans on Wed at 19:30 server time, invites going out at around 19:15 ST. Raids are posted in GMOTD. How many of these raids would you regularly be able to attend?

I would be able to attend all of the raids, but if for some reason I wasnt able to attend a certain day I would make sure that it is known before the raid to my class leader.

14. Any other comments or backstory you feel is relevant?

I think i've went through pretty much all I can to do with my mage and general WoW experience, thanks for reading and look foward to your answer Smile

Zulema

Back to top Go down

[declined] Zulema - Mage (60) Empty Re: [declined] Zulema - Mage (60)

Post  Soge Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:15 am

At the moment, we are full on mages. However, you can still talk to Dup in game to try to prove yourself worthy of an invite Smile

Thanks for the application though, looks good.

--Soge

Soge
Admin

Back to top Go down