Two Dollar Horde
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[declined] Aah - Mage application

2 posters

Go down

[declined] Aah - Mage application Empty [declined] Aah - Mage application

Post  Aah Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:55 pm

1. World of Warcraft Name:

Aah

2. Preferred Spec: (are you willing to respec?)

Frost but at the moment I'm specced fire.

Yes, sure I'm willing to respec.

3. Race/Class:

Gnome/Mage

4. Do you have KlthhreatMeter, BigWigs (or equivalent), and Raidcall installed? (Yes/No) If No you will need to install them.

Not Raidcall but I can get it in a heartbeat. I have BigWigs and Klthreatmeter

5. Do you have a microphone and the ability to be use it?

Yes, of course. I'm a very active speaker so to speak, If you want me to. =)

6. How old are you IRL:

I am currently eighteen years old.

7. Are you primarily a PvP or PvE player?

I used to like PvP but on this realm I find PvE more fun. I like to waste time doing some AV or world pvp though.

8. What is your current or previous guild, and what are your reasons for leaving?

I haven't been in a guild on this character yet.

9. What are your reasons for wanting to join Two Dollar Horde? How did you hear about us?

I saw your post in the world chat, I also know you're alledged as one of the top guilds on the server, and I wanted to be a part of your progression.

10. Do you know anyone in Two Dollar Horde? If so, list them here.

No, Sadly I do not but I hope you're a happy, funny bunch.

11. What is your raiding experience in vanilla content? List your class(es) and specific progress. This can include other private servers as well as retail.

MC, ZG, AQ20, I'm a quick learner and is always responsive to critisizm and listening to people telling me how it is.

12. Currently we raid 40 mans on Sun/Wed/Thurs and 20 mans on Tuesday at 19:30 server time, invites going out at around 19:15 ST. Raids are posted in GMOTD. How many of these raids would you regularly be able to attend?

Two or three, depending on how rough it is in school, real life etc. But I will always do my best to be there.

13. Any other comments or backstory you feel is relevant?

Well, I'm a real "happy camper" with a great sense of humor, quick learner and I have experience. I may not have the greatest gear but I'm quick on gearing up and I will soon be ready for just about anything. I have mains on this character but this is my first mage and I love the mage as that was what I used to play back on retail.

14. Post a Screenshot of your UI.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img838/2995/aahn.jpg

15. List your gear. Screenshots/short videos are encouraged.

Crappy gear. A few BoE epics but nothing great, running UBRS, BRD and DM like a maniac though to try and get raid ready. Done one ZG already though and I overdpsed many of the group members.

Thanks for reading my app guys, I think it's fun when someone reads/appreciates your work and something you've put your time and effort in to.

Thank you and I'm crossing my fingers! cheers

Aah

Back to top Go down

[declined] Aah - Mage application Empty Re: [declined] Aah - Mage application

Post  Demand Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:47 am

Hi Aah,

Your character needs a lot more work before you have a chance at joining Two Dollar Horde.
We need some sort of proof of your dedication to the game, a fresh character doesn't provide that.

Regards,
Demand

Demand

Back to top Go down