Two Dollar Horde
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[declined] Warlock application

2 posters

Go down

[declined] Warlock application Empty [declined] Warlock application

Post  hewlett12345 Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:38 am

. World of Warcraft Name: Mattw

2. Preferred Spec: I'm raiding as Affliction/Destruction (31/20) and I can/will play any spec. (yes i will change spec)

3. Race: Human

4. Class: Warlock

5. Yes, I have KlthreatMeter, BigWigs, and Raid Call installed.

Yep, I got them all installed and set up correctly for raiding.

6. Do you have a microphone and the ability to be use it? Yes, I do have a microphone and it's fully working. So I will speak on vent when I'm told to.

7. How old are you IRL: 20

8. Are you primarily a PvP or PvE player? I'd say that I'm both. I do enjoy PvP as much as PvE but if I HAVE to choose one I'd go with PvE.

9. What is your current or previous guild, and what are your reasons for leaving?
My Previous Guild is Geek Nirvana, and I left because they have poor management. They can't get their members to log in at the calendar times.

I've been in only one guild on Vanilla so far. I am knowledgable in the following raids on Vanilla: cleared ZG, Cleared AQ20 (except last boss), cleared MC (except ragnaros), fought Onyxia 4 times but lost, and have cleared all the 5 and 10 man instances.

10. What are your reasons for wanting to join Two Dollar Horde? How did you hear about us? I heard Soge on world chat that you were recruiting some warlocks. I want to join Two Dollar Horde because it appears to be in much better hands than Geek Nirvana, and I would like to progress farther in the raids.

I heard about you in the world channel. You guys got a lot of dedicated and skilled people that do want to progress through content which makes me want to raid with you guys.

11. Do you know anyone in Two Dollar Horde? If so, list them here. No, I don't know anyone from Two Dollar Horde.

12. What is your raiding experience in vanilla content? List your class(es) and specific progress. I have played on about 100 different private servers and on retail. I'm just going to sum up what I've done. On retail i played a rogue, mage, and druid on classic wow. on private servers I've played mage, rogue, druid, and warlock all on TBC and on Wotlk. I have cleared all of the level 70 and 80; 5, 10, 20 and 40 man raids. As for Vanilla: I've cleared ZG, AQ20 (excpet last boss), MC (except last boss), (I've tried the last bosses of the instances, but did not kill them). I've attempted Onxyia 4 different times but lost on all of them. I'm leveling up a warrior right now, so I will be knowledgable about them too.

hewlett12345

Back to top Go down

[declined] Warlock application Empty Re: [declined] Warlock application

Post  Soge Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:37 am

I will chat with you in game, contact Soge.

Soge
Admin

Back to top Go down