Two Dollar Horde
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[declined] Saral - Warlock

2 posters

Go down

[declined] Saral - Warlock Empty [declined] Saral - Warlock

Post  Saral Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:08 pm

1. World of Warcraft Name: Saral

2. Preferred Spec: SM/Ruin
(are you willing to respec?)
Well, if the guild need me to respec I wouldn`t mind, warlock will stay dps no matter what specc P:
3. Race:Gnome

4. Class:Warlock

5. Do you have KlthhreatMeter, BigWigs (or equivalent), and Raidcall installed? (Yes/No):
Yes, I all all of them.

6. Do you have a microphone and the ability to be use it?
I do have a microphone, however I dont feel comfortable speaking english because my main language is hebrew (funny not understandable accent P: )

7. How old are you IRL: 17

8. Are you primarily a PvP or PvE player? PvE

9. What is your current or previous guild, and what are your reasons for leaving? I used to be with Neckbreads, left because the raiding times didn`t fit me.
Now I`m at the guild Method and my reason for looking a new guild is that Method bearly has any active players ATM.

10. What are your reasons for wanting to join Two Dollar Horde? How did you hear about us? I heard TDH has a good progress in the game, And I`d like to start progressing with this guild aswell.

11. Do you know anyone in Two Dollar Horde? If so, list them here.
Nope

12. What is your raiding experience in vanilla content? List your class(es) and specific progress. This can include other private servers as well as retail. Basicly I don`t have much experience with vanilla riads, Done AQ20 and ZG, nothing more than that.
I know tactics for some bosses at AQ40 aswell, but nothing too serious. I`m a quick learner and won`t have problem with tactics (:

13. Currently we raid 40 mans on Sun/Thurs and 20 mans on Wed at 19:30 server time, invites going out at around 19:15 ST. Raids are posted in GMOTD. How many of these raids would you regularly be able to attend? I basicly can attend all of these raids (:

14. Any other comments or backstory you feel is relevant? No O:

Saral

Back to top Go down

[declined] Saral - Warlock Empty Re: [declined] Saral - Warlock

Post  Soge Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:27 pm

Contact me in game for inspecting and followup.

Soge
Admin

Back to top Go down