Two Dollar Horde
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[declined] Salvantes-SP pwnage

Go down

[declined] Salvantes-SP pwnage Empty [declined] Salvantes-SP pwnage

Post  Salvantes Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:21 pm

1. World of Warcraft Name: Salvantes!!!!

2. Preferred Spec:
(are you willing to respec?)
Shadow (i have some IRL freinds in the guild and am talking to the second in command officer right now) Shadow preists bring LOTS to a raid.
Yes i am williing, but i think it would be best if the guild had one to help support the whole raid.

http://www.wowprovider.com/?talent=11226005_5_85c2321y5502025103511251

3. Race:
Dwarf (FEAR WARD FTW)

4. Class:
preistly

5. Do you have KlthhreatMeter, BigWigs (or equivalent), and Raidcall installed? (Yes/No):
(If No you will need to install them)
Raidcall son!!!! anything else i need i WILL install gladly

6. Do you have a microphone and the ability to be use it?
logitech is a beautiful company Smile yes i do Smile

7. How old are you IRL:
I am 20, almost 21 FUCK YEAH DRINKING TIMEEEE!!!!!

8. Are you primarily a PvP or PvE player?
I do both, I wilbe pvping alot, but plan and will show up to every raid humanly possible

9. What is your current or previous guild, and what are your reasons for leaving?
Ive been on the server for 3 days and im already in full decent blues (decent but still need upgrading i know, but working on it). I actually started on this server because i know some people IRL that are in it, and they said we need DWARF preists, so i made one, and ive been raiding and playing wow for over 4 years now (since the REAL wow came out way back when)

10. What are your reasons for wanting to join Two Dollar Horde? How did you hear about us?
I have a few IRL freinds (pointblank, reesepiece just to name a few). i heard about this amazing up and coming out of no where guild through them, and i wanna get in on teh action!!!

11. Do you know anyone in Two Dollar Horde? If so, list them here.
Reesespieces, crumbb, pointblank

12. What is your raiding experience in vanilla content? List your class(es) and specific progress. This can include other private servers as well as retail.
Oh god, if you include private servers, every class, every spec, every instance, up to naxx.

retail, Spriest 1-80, hunter 1-60, rogue 1-60, druid 1-70, dk 55-80

My prebc retail raiding exp includes everything from zg,mc,aq20,aq40,world dragons, ony, and BWL.

completed and ran MANY MANY MANY MANY times retail, private, just an ungodly amount.

13. Currently we raid 40 mans on Sun/Wed/Thurs and 20 mans on Tuesday at 19:30 server time, invites going out at around 19:15 ST. Raids are posted in GMOTD. How many of these raids would you regularly be able to attend?

1930 is 1030 my time. in the AM, i will EASILY and GLADLY make every single raid. Though the only dilemma is i work sunday afternoons, generally around 1 oclock my time, so i would be able to attend MOST of the raids sunday, but IRL work does come first.

14. Any other comments or backstory you feel is relevant?

Im american, live in arizona, im 20 so im not some kid, im funny as fuck lol, i have a good sense of humor and am a VERY VERY good raider. i dont blare music over the mic, i dont yell, i dont talk out of turn, and i UNDERSTAND (unlike alot of people) that during a raid there are LOTS of times people need to just STFU and listen. i hope to hear from you soon, i know this amazing guild needs an amzing SP and want and will be the SP to show the world that TDH IS the best guild on the server.

thank you for your time,

Salvantes, The Shadow Priest

Salvantes

Back to top Go down

[declined] Salvantes-SP pwnage Empty Raid shadow spec

Post  Salvantes Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:21 pm

Salvantes

Back to top Go down