Two Dollar Horde
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[declined] App : Mohawk

2 posters

Go down

[declined] App : Mohawk Empty [declined] App : Mohawk

Post  Mohawk Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:37 pm

1. World of Warcraft Name:

Mohawk

2. Preferred Spec:
(are you willing to respec?)

I have no preference between Dagger of Combat spec. I will take the spec the guild most need Wink
I can respec off course.

3. Race/Class

I'm an Human Rogue.

4. Do you have KlthhreatMeter, BigWigs (or equivalent), and Raidcall installed? (Yes/No) If No you will need to install them.

I have KTM, BigWigs but i don't have Raidcall for the moment.

5. Do you have a microphone and the ability to be use it?

I have a microphone and i can talk Smile

6. How old are you IRL:

I'm 19 years old Wink

7. Are you primarily a PvP or PvE player?

I am primarly a PVE player but i'm still a good pvp player too. I like premade or world pvp Wink I wen't to rank 7 and then i've stopped pvp to do some raids Wink

8. What is your current or previous guild, and what are your reasons for leaving?

My previous guild was missclick and i've leaved because the guild has disbanded.... So sad Sad

9. What are your reasons for wanting to join Two Dollar Horde? How did you hear about us?

I wan't to continue my progress in raids. I've killed Nefarian, the first boss of AQ40 with missclick and then we have disbanded... I've a feeling of incomplete with my PVE progress.

10. Do you know anyone in Two Dollar Horde? If so, list them here.

I do not know anyone at the moment, just some names.

11. What is your raiding experience in vanilla content? List your class(es) and specific progress. This can include other private servers as well as retail.

In vanilla content I have done all raids up to AQ. My progress in retail was fighting with C'thun but we've never down him.
My only class i played in raids was Rogue. I've a holy pala too but his progress stops to ZG... Wink In retail I played Rogue too there is 6 years ago.

12. Currently we raid 40 mans on Sun/Wed/Thurs and 20 mans on Tuesday at 19:30 server time, invites going out at around 19:15 ST. Raids are posted in GMOTD. How many of these raids would you regularly be able to attend?

I am European so raiding at 19:30 doesn't scares me. I used to raid so I can answer any day of the week.

13. Any other comments or backstory you feel is relevant?

I am looking for a guild for a little less than two weeks. I really want to find those emotions when you kill bosses on which wipe for weeks ... I am a hardoregamer, I like to help financially if needed (provided you pay me of course!; _Wink, Flasks runs for help, or small levels.

14. Post a Screenshot of your UI.

I can't i have a problem of with the format of my screenshots... I've made a video showing you my gear.

15. List your gear. Screenshots/short videos are encouraged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls_dMfWGqmg

Sorry for that bad quality. You can have atleast an idea of my gear :

Head : Nightslayer Cover
Neck : Beads of ogre Might
Shoulders : Zandalar Madcap's Mantle/ Nightslayer Shoulders Pads.
Cloak : Cloak of Veiled Shadows
Chest : Zandalar Madcap's Tunic
Wraist : Bloodfang Bracers
Main hand : Vis'kag the Bloodletter
Off hand : Maladath, runed blade of the black fight
Bow : Saty's Bow
Hands : Bloodfang gloves
Belt : Nightslayer belt
Pant : Bloodfang pants
Boots : Boots of the shadow flame
Ring 1 : Seal of jin
Ring 2 : Don julio's band
Trinket 1 : Blackhand's Breadth
Trinket 2 : Darkmoon card : Maelsorm

Thanks for your time Very Happy

Mohawk

Back to top Go down

[declined] App : Mohawk Empty Re: [declined] App : Mohawk

Post  Sutkunbomba Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:33 am

Heya! thanks for the application but unfortunately we have 6-7 active rogues. So ill have say no for this.

GL in Future.

Application = declined.
Sutkunbomba
Sutkunbomba

Back to top Go down