Two Dollar Horde
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[accepted] Beatbawx - Gnome female Protection.

Go down

[accepted] Beatbawx - Gnome female Protection. Empty [accepted] Beatbawx - Gnome female Protection.

Post  Beatbox Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:06 am

1. World of Warcraft Name:
Ingame name is Beatbawx.

2. Preferred Spec:
My refered spec is protection however I'm available to respec into fury if that's needed for future raids.

3. Race/Class
I'm a gnome female with pink hair.

4. Do you have KlthhreatMeter, BigWigs (or equivalent), and Raidcall installed? (Yes/No) If No you will need to install them.
As for now I don't have any of those current AddOns you're listing. Raidcall I do have installed, the AddOns however are easy to install so yes, I'd say "I have them installed".

5. Do you have a microphone and the ability to be use it?
Yes, I have a microphone and I'm able to use it.

6. How old are you IRL:
I am 20 years old.

7. Are you primarily a PvP or PvE player?
Since this is considered a PvE guild and I'm protection I think it's a clear cut case, I'm rolling for the PvE aspect of the game.

8. What is your current or previous guild, and what are your reasons for leaving?
I have no previous raiding guilds on this server.

9. What are your reasons for wanting to join Two Dollar Horde? How did you hear about us?
I didn't know anything about your guild until two friends of mine said I should join feenix and play with them. So I did and then I heard you guys were progressing good and needed reliable protection warriors that know how to play and are well experienced with the encounters. So here I am, and of course, I have friends in the guild so I'd like to join a guild where I feel a friendly atmosphere aswell ;-)

10. Do you know anyone in Two Dollar Horde? If so, list them here.
There's a few guys I know, perhaps some others that are under different names.

Velux
Gummivatten/Gummimage
Dup
Scoopington
Pultti

and I said, perhaps old guys from Q-gaming, no idea really I keep seeing people from the old days Smile

11. What is your raiding experience in vanilla content? List your class(es) and specific progress. This can include other private servers as well as retail.
My raiding experience on vanilla:
Zul'Gurub
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj
Molten Core
Onyxia
Blackwing Lair
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj
Naxxramas

I did not kill C'thun neither did I clear Naxxramas, only had progression up too Sapphiron when we decided to quit raiding and start farming for the next expansion where I decided to reroll warlock and steamroll PvP.

12. Currently we raid 40 mans on Sun/Wed/Thurs and 20 mans on Tuesday at 19:30 server time, invites going out at around 19:15 ST. Raids are posted in GMOTD. How many of these raids would you regularly be able to attend?

I'd be able to attend 85-100% of the raids, I can't say that I'll be able to attent a 100% since I don't know what will come in between but I'll do my best to be there since it's considered bad manners to leave your raid hanging if you know there's a raid going.

13. Any other comments or backstory you feel is relevant?
Ah well, I've been around quite a few private servers not many level 60 ones though mostly 2.4.3 servers since I enjoy the PvP and PvE. However I decided to play here on feenix with a few buds of mine and so far it's been a refreshing experience also the fact that I'm playing a tank which is a class that's reliant and helpfull instead of being a dps and not being able to do anything feels great.

14. Post a Screenshot of your UI.
I'm still working on my UI with the addons, I'll post a picture here later if it's really neccessary I suppose.

15. List your gear. Screenshots/short videos are encouraged.
Well, to be honest my gear is not great at all. I'm working on it 24/7 as for now I'm doing dungeons and hopefully I'll be able to expand to raids since I know my gear is not suited for it just yet and I want to be in perfect shape not dying from lack of gear etc.

I guess this is the ending of the application, feel free to ask me questions or anything thats relevant to this post. If there's anything you want ingame you can contact me under the name Beatbawx.

BB.

Beatbox

Back to top Go down