Two Dollar Horde
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[declined] Dsfd My Application.

3 posters

Go down

[declined] Dsfd My Application. Empty [declined] Dsfd My Application.

Post  rashk90 Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:56 am

Hi there so far I've been raiding with the guuild <Exiled> for about a month now, on this server I've cleared ZG, 9/10 Mc
cleared, AQ20 2bossed downed and onxyia slayed..

But on the live server when I played Vanilla, (as a rogue) I cleared all content: MC, Onyxia, AQ20/40 BWL & Naxx . So I have raid exp that is required and know tactics learnt.

The reason I want to leave <Exiled> and join <Two Dollar Horde> is that my current guild is run very badly, it has no loot rules just straight up /roll for gear. So you get alts, people that are green geared, people who come online once a month getting gear over the active hard working members that deserve gear and have been raiding every raid with the guild. I dont like the fact that a new member/alt/green geared player will get loot over active members.

The reason I want to join two dollar horde, is that I've seen nothing but good from your members. Your guild seems well organised at it has a nice community and friendly players.

About me: I'm 20 years old and work with a family run hotel buisness, I slack at work as my family own it and only work when I want to basically lol.

I like to drink beer.

Love wow :p.

Like football.

I'm simple not dumb, but simple. Haha.

Now time to fill the question air out!:

1. World of Warcraft Name: Dsfd

2. Preferred Spec: I realy dont mind I'll spec what ever the guild wants, but with daggers as i have 2epic daggers, and only blue swords.

3. Do you have KlthhreatMeter, BigWigs (or equivalent), and Raidcall installed? (Yes/No): Yes

4. Do you have a microphone and the ability to be use it? Yes :p

5. How old are you IRL: 20 years old

6. Are you primarily a PvP or PvE player? I'm all out PvE player. But love to PvP when i have nothing to do!

7. What is your current or previous guild, and what are your reasons for leaving? Exiled. Want to leave as it is un-organised raiding shambles, and all the members that where good players left due to bad organisation, bad loot rules.

8. What are your reasons for wanting to join Two Dollar Horde? The reason I want to join two dollar horde, is that I've seen nothing but good from your members. Your guild seems well organised and it has a nice community and friendly players.

9. Do you know anyone in Two Dollar Horde? I've went with quite a few in pvp and ubrs runs forget there names though which is a shame because they seemed like nice players.

10. What is your raiding experience in vanilla content? MC - Cleared ZG - Cleared AQ20 - Cleared AQ40- Cleared Naxx -Cleared Onyxia - slayed. Duskwood world boss - slayed. Azshara world boss - slayed. Hinterlands world boss - slayed.
Still havent done the world boss in Ashenvale yet, my guild in retail-vanilla, never attempted :p

11. Currently we raid 40 mans on Sun/Thurs and 20 mans on Wed at 19:30 server time, invites going out at around 19:15 ST. Raids are posted in GMOTD. How many of these raids would you regularly be able to attend?: I can / will attend all of them.

14. Any other comments or backstory you feel is relevant? Well I already commented above this question air but I'd like to add my gear:

Main hand: Fang of faceless.
Off hand: Core Hound tooth.
Bow: Fahrads realoading reapter
Trinket 1: Royal seal of elder the'rals
Trinket 2: PvP trinket - Soon will be getting the trinket from LBRS/UBRS joint quest.
Ring 1: Jon Dulio's Band
Ring 2: Painweaver Band.
Feet: Cadeverous Walkers
Legs: Nightslayer Pants.
Belt: Belt of Preserved Heads.
Hands: Bloodrenched Greaves
Head: Shadowcraft.
Neck: Stormspike Soldiers Pendant.
Shoulders: Zandalar Madcap's Mantle
Chest: Cadeverous Armor - Will be replace with Znadalar Madcap's Tunic - as soon as i get the rep.
Bracers: Zandalars Madcap's Bracers.

Well its been a pleasure visiting the forum and even more of a pleasure filling out the application. I hope to hear from you soon in game/on this topic.

I hope I will be accepted as I realy do wish to join a nice stable friendly guild where I can sit back relax un-wind open up a beer and raid!

rashk90

Back to top Go down

[declined] Dsfd My Application. Empty Re: [declined] Dsfd My Application.

Post  Admin Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:01 am

Really nice application, i'll let the classleader know to view this asap.

Admin
Admin

https://twodollarhorde.all-up.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rashk90 Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:54 am

Admin wrote:Really nice application, i'll let the classleader know to view this asap.

Thankyou very much mate Smile

rashk90

Back to top Go down

Post  Tessa Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:09 pm

Decent Application, contact contact me ingame for further information!

Tessa

Back to top Go down

Post  rashk90 Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:52 pm

Tessa wrote:Decent Application, contact contact me ingame for further information!

Thankyou Smile and thanks for the fast response, I've added you to my friendlist and will contact you as soon as you come online. I should be online now for 20minutes, and then I'll be on from 18:00 server time for a few hours. Looking forward to talking to you. : )

rashk90

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down