Two Dollar Horde
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[accepted] Munstan - Protective Dwarf Warrior

Go down

[accepted] Munstan - Protective Dwarf Warrior Empty [accepted] Munstan - Protective Dwarf Warrior

Post  Munstan Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:11 pm

1. World of Warcraft Name: Munstan

2. Preferred Spec: Protection (Tanky)
(Willing to respecc?) If needed I would'nt mind respeccing.

3. Race/Class: Race: Dwarf Class: Warrior

4. Do you have KlthhreatMeter, BigWigs (or equivalent), and Raidcall installed? Yes and more.

5. Do you have a microphone and the ability to be use it? Yes

6. How old are you IRL: 16

7. Are you primarily a PvP or PvE player? Retail I've always been jumping back and forth but I do prefer PvE.

8. What is your current or previous guild, and what are your reasons for leaving? I've been in two different guild where I've been raiding and others that wasn't active. The first one was The Dark Pact where I did raid ZG and AQ 20. It was disbanded not long ago so I did leave with the rest of the guildies. My second guild is Neckbeards where I currently are raiding the same things since I haven't been in it for so long. It isn't a bad guild but I am looking for a more mature and progressive guild.

9. What are your reasons for wanting to join Two Dollar Horde? How did you hear about us? I've heard alot about Two Dollar Horde since I started playing here some months ago. You've progressed well through all the current instances and you've got alot of nice fokes in the guild. Why I want to just Two Dollar Horde above all other guilds is probably because it's one of the leading guild on the server and I've heard so much possitive things about it, and there is ofcourse some bosses I've always wanted to kill but never been able to because I've had problems joining other raids to gear up.

10. Do you know anyone in Two Dollar Horde? If so, list them here. I don't know anyone.

11. What is your raiding experience in vanilla content? List your class(es) and specific progress. This can include other private servers as well as retail. I've never played this content retail but I have on other servers where I did kill lots of bosses. My class there was warrior aswell, yet that wasn't the patch 1.12.1 but the tactics and gameplay was pretty much the same. Yet I did raid alot in TBC and WotLK where I did progress alot in raids. So I have years of raiding experience.

12. Currently we raid 40 mans on Sun/Wed/Thurs and 20 mans on Tuesday at 19:30 server time, invites going out at around 19:15 ST. Raids are posted in GMOTD. How many of these raids would you regularly be able to attend? I would be able to attend to pretty much every raid if nothing really important comes up.

13. Any other comments or backstory you feel is relevant? Nothing I find necessary to post in an application

14. Post a Screenshot of your UI. (Since my computer doesn't want me to post the image up on the thread I have to give you the link.)

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/98/ui2e.png/

Thanks!

Munstan

Back to top Go down