Two Dollar Horde
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[declined] Fury Warrior yoluigi

2 posters

Go down

[declined] Fury Warrior yoluigi Empty [declined] Fury Warrior yoluigi

Post  yo_luigi Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:26 pm

World of Warcraft Name: yoluigi

2Preferred Spec : fury

3 Night elf

4. warrior

5. Do you have KlthhreatMeter, BigWigs (or equivalent), and Raidcall installed? (Yes/No): not right but i can instal it

6. Do you have a microphone and the ability to be use it? Yes

7. How old are you IRL : 22

8.Are you primarily a PvP or PvE player? both i used to be rank 10 warrior and raid bwl

9.What is your current or previous guild, and what are your reasons for leaving? theres nobody in the guild and they dont raid.

10.What are your reasons for wanting to join Two Dollar Horde? How did you hear about us? At the Forum and you guys are raiding which i also want to do! I heared that you guys was doing also alot of pvp which is something i would like to do. I want to be in a good guild soo i dont have to change! I like stable guilds

11. Do you know anyone in Two Dollar Horde? If so, list them here: no.

12. What is your raiding experience in vanilla content? List your class(es) and specific progress. This can include other private servers as well as retail.: i used to be a warrior rank 10 on the burning legion server (blizz)in the bluesteel guild (3years in it) i used to do zg,mc,aq20,the one i did the most was BWL i also done the first 2 boss of aq40 after that burning crusade came up and i stoped playing wow (2005-2008) i used to be a fury warrior dps and i also off tank (like both)

Currently we raid 40 mans on Sun/Thurs and 20 mans on Wed at 19:30 server time, invites going out at around 19:15 ST. Raids are posted in GMOTD. How many of these raids would you regularly be able to attend? :1-3

most of them i live in canada quebec but i normaly have classes and work at a security agent soo i work alot of night sometime the day
i play wow most of the time ( the day) but for you guys its the night

14. Any other comments or backstory you feel is relevant? I am a french Canadian my second language is english i got full blue gear right now my goal is not to get end game gear i do it because i like to raid (teamwork) i just want some epics with blue basic raiding gear to be able to raid and pvp, and have some fun ! i also did an old pvp war video with my old guild
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVpxbLh0w0M&feature=channel_video_title

yo_luigi

Back to top Go down

[declined] Fury Warrior yoluigi Empty Re: [declined] Fury Warrior yoluigi

Post  Kitie Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:55 pm

Seems like a poorly written application to me, but we'll have to let our Warrior CL decide.

Kitie

Back to top Go down