Two Dollar Horde
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[declined] DAEDRO - WARRIOR

Go down

[declined] DAEDRO - WARRIOR Empty [declined] DAEDRO - WARRIOR

Post  Daedro Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:24 pm

1. World of Warcraft Name:

Daedro

2. Preferred Spec:

I prefer fury and protection. Both are fine for me. If the respec is needed, it is always fine for me. I am here to help our guild to get more progress.

3. Race/Class:

Human Warrior

4. Do you have KlthhreatMeter, BigWigs (or equivalent), and Raidcall installed? (Yes/No) If No you will need to install them.

I have threatmeter installed and CTRaid installed. I don't have Raidcall installed on my computer. If I get into the guild I will instantly install the Raidcall program.

5. Do you have a microphone and the ability to be use it?

I have a proper headset with a good microphone.

6. How old are you IRL:

I am 17 years old.

7. Are you primarily a PvP or PvE player?

Primarily I am PvE player, but if I get a chance to get PvP gear I always want them. I respec pretty often to arms to PvP with my friends.

8. What is your current or previous guild, and what are your reasons for leaving?

My current guild is <Antares>. I have a lot of reasons to quit the guild. First reason is that our level has decreased a lot during last few weeks. Our best players have left to other guilds and at the moment we can't kill even Razorgore. A week ago we wiped three times on Ragnaros and after that we quitted. The guild is taking a lot of noobies to fill the spots, but they can't fill up the big hole that the good players left.

9. What are your reasons for wanting to join Two Dollar Horde? How did you hear about us?

I want to join you, because you have cleared almost all available content. I have heard that you are professional raiders and have a passion to it. You have good atmosphere in your guild. That is all that I want: Raiding and nice, friendly guys.

I would bring good atmosphere, DPS and accuracy to your guild. I always want to develop as a player and as a human being. I always want to maximize my DPS by using most powerful enchants and consunables. I want to improve all the time.

"I am never pleased to my performance. I always want to be better.

I heard about you from forums and my cousin.

10. Do you know anyone in Two Dollar Horde? If so, list them here.

I don't know anyone so well. I know a few players, but not so well that I should write their names to here.

11. What is your raiding experience in vanilla content? List your class(es) and specific progress. This can include other private servers as well as retail.

I didn't raid so much in retail. I have been in Lich King Naxx and we downed a few bosses there. I was also at VoA. Other raids I can't remember clearly.

In Vanilla I have played mainly with my warrior. I have downed Onyxia and Ysondre. I have cleared ZG, AQ20, MC, BWL and two first bosses in AQ40.

12. Currently we raid 40 mans on Sun/Wed/Thurs and 20 mans on Tuesday at 19:30 server time, invites going out at around 19:15 ST. Raids are posted in GMOTD. How many of these raids would you regularly be able to attend?

Usually I can raid every planned day. Sometimes I have trainings or relatives or other real life stuff which can prevent me from raiding. I can be there to the end of the raid.

13. Any other comments or backstory you feel is relevant?

Hey! I am Aleksi from Oulu, Finland. I am 17 years old and I study in the upper high school. I play ice hockey in a local team. I am training it a few times in a week, mostly in the afternoons.

14. Post a Screenshot of your UI.

dailunch.viuhka.fi/UI.png (insert http in front of it)

15. List your gear. Screenshots/short videos are encouraged.

Head: Lionheart Helm, with +8 strenght enchant.
Neck: Choker of the Shifting Sands
Shoulders: Truestrike Shoulders, I dont have the +30AP enchant on them yet. I need a few more thousand reputation to get the enchant.
Cloak: Cloak of Draconic Might, with +3 agility enchant.
Chest: Zandalar Vindicator's Breastplate, with +4 stats.
Bracers: Bracers of Brutality, with strenght +9 enchant.
Gloves: Flameguard Gauntlets with agility +15.
Belt: Triad Girdle
Legs: Titanic Leggings with +8 strength.
Boots: Sapphiron's Scale Boots +7 agility
Ring1: Seal of the Gurubashi Berserker
Ring2: Myrmidon's Signet
Trinket1: Blackhand's Breadth
Trinket2: Darkmoon Card: Maelstrom
Main hand: Deathbringer with crusader
Off hand:Sand Polished Hammer with crusader
Ranged: Striker's Mark with 3% hit.

My protection gear is almost best-in-slot preraid gear with some tier items. I am still missing a few items and enchants but at the moment I have 5319 HP and 391 defence unbuffed.

Thanks for your time,

Daedro.

PS. For more information you can read my longer story here: theargentcrusade.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=769 I really recommend you to read that because you will get a lot more information from that topic. That would help you to make the right decision.

Daedro

Back to top Go down