Two Dollar Horde
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[declined] Zunkki lvl 60 Warrior

Go down

[declined] Zunkki lvl 60 Warrior Empty [declined] Zunkki lvl 60 Warrior

Post  Zunkki Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:34 pm

1. World of Warcraft Name: Zunkki

2. Preferred Spec: Protection
(are you willing to respec?) I can also play as fury but prefer prot to fury

3. Race: Night Elf

4. Class: Warrior

5. Do you have KlthhreatMeter, BigWigs (or equivalent), and Raidcall installed? (Yes/No): I already got KlthreatMeter and BigWigs, but Raidcall is still missing, but gonna install it.
(If No you will need to install them)

6. Do you have a microphone and the ability to be use it?
Yes I have, and I'm able to use it.

7. How old are you IRL: 18

8. Are you primarily a PvP or PvE player?
I have always been PvP fanatic! PvE has also been important for me during my wow "career". I really like to do both of them. As long as raiding is organised, PvE is fantastic thing.

9. What is your current or previous guild, and what are your reasons for leaving?
I haven't been on any proper guild here at pretbc feenix, but on BC feenix server, there is guild called soap salesmen. Also on retail I have been on realm's top PvE guilds. Anyway I finished my career on retail about 2 months ago...

10. What are your reasons for wanting to join Two Dollar Horde? How did you hear about us?
Organised raiding! Raiding with random "hang around" guilds is very annoying. I really would like to join your 40 man raids and experience all these fantastic vanilla raids again. It's already been a while after retail vanilla, and I'm so interested to beat old bosses again. I think you are potential guild to beat even the hardest encounters in game, and I really would like to be in that group.

I heard about you from my IRL friend in your guild. And after that I started to read your forums and it made me interested.

11. Do you know anyone in Two Dollar Horde? If so, list them here.
Only Titanigor and Babbo

12. What is your raiding experience in vanilla content? List your class(es) and specific progress. This can include other private servers as well as retail.
Retail (Druid):
All raids except C'thun and Naxx

Privateservers (Priest, rogue):
[UBRS, MC, Onyxia, ZG] Cleared
Bwl, all bosses except Nefarian

Also I have cleared all Vanilla raids on BC (retail) ;D

13. Currently we raid 40 mans on Sun/Thurs and 20 mans on Wed at 19:30 server time, invites going out at around 19:15 ST. Raids are posted in GMOTD. How many of these raids would you regularly be able to attend?
Your raiding times aren't problem as long I don't have to raid at weekends :p There's irl activities too much at weekends. Sometimes there might be restricts to join raids, but generally not.

14. Any other comments or backstory you feel is relevant?
I started to play WoW on retail about ~5 years ago. When I started playing, I was pretty "outside" of things like raiding and so on. But to my mind there was AQ just released. Anyway I kept playing since Cataclysm. About 2 months ago I finished playing retail for good. During my retail career there was also the times, when I wanted to take a break from retail. During one of the breaks, I played here first time at feenix pretbc. Then this server was pretty unknown and population was really low. I tried this server again about 1 month ago, and I noticed that population is much more bigger, and that made me interested to start playing here seriously.

My gear isn't very good yet, mostly 5man rare gear. Anyway Im still working with my gear.

Hopefully my application impressed you Smile Thanks for wasting your time on reading it

-Zunkki-

Zunkki

Back to top Go down