Two Dollar Horde
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[accepted] Application Priest - Isexl

Go down

[accepted] Application Priest - Isexl Empty [accepted] Application Priest - Isexl

Post  Isexl Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:12 pm

1. World of Warcraft Name:
Isexl

2. Preferred Spec:
First of all i am willing to respect to any if needed it depends about putting me into raid as raid random support healer, party healer , MTs healing or any other kind ( not sure hows it going in your raids ) . Also willing to raid as Shadow priest but thats up to you to decide.

31 / 18 / 0
21 / 30 / 0
13 / 0 / 38

3. Race:
Human

4. Class:
Priest

5. Do you have KlthhreatMeter, BigWigs (or equivalent), and Raidcall installed? (Yes/No):
Have installed all of the stated Addons.

6. Do you have a microphone and the ability to be use it?
Ofcourse and i am willing to share my sweet voice with you. XD

7. How old are you IRL:
Sweet 24 !

8. Are you primarily a PvP or PvE player?
PvE content all the way.

9. What is your current or previous guild, and what are your reasons for leaving?
Hmm my current guild is The Dark Embrace and i am willing to leave becouse they dont have will to progress and its all just fun to them with alot of imature players ( there are also alot exceptions of players wich are very polite and happy to group with them anytime for instance or raid ) wich are there just for epics and soon as they get it to leave the raid or go " dc " ... but i dont want to talk about it more here only in game if you want to know more.
But still i thank them no matter what happens for having me there and raiding with them.

10. What are your reasons for wanting to join Two Dollar Horde? How did you hear about us?
Hmm my reasons to join Two Dollar Horde would be to help them progress and make more effects in raids along with other good players and also persons as ive heard from my real life friend wich is in the guild with you.

11. Do you know anyone in Two Dollar Horde? If so, list them here.
No unfortunately i havent grouped with any of the Two Dollar Horde players. Or maybe i have but i really dont recall at the momment.

12. What is your raiding experience in vanilla content? List your class(es) and specific progress. This can include other private servers as well as retail.
Raid experiences in retail vanilla content would be:
Warrior - Tank
from WC -> Strath Smile
Molten Core - Cleared
BWL - Cleared
ZG - Cleared
AQ40 - up to Cthun
Naxx - I think it was up to 4 Horseman
Some World Bosses also.

13. Currently we raid 40 mans on Sun/Thurs and 20 mans on Wed at 19:30 server time, invites going out at around 19:15 ST. Raids are posted in GMOTD. How many of these raids would you regularly be able to attend?
I am able to attend raids @ Tuesday, Wednesday , Thursday and Sunday. Also possible other days for sudden 20 mans and other World bosses.

14. Any other comments or backstory you feel is relevant?
Ive been playing WoW since year 2005 - 2010 ( with a some longer breaks in 2009 ) ...
Been Warrior Tank for all those years even leveling as tank Smile learning and making perfection of tanking in my game time. But as TBC camed and Wotlk soon everyone could tank without problems even alot of other classes as you saw i assume ... So in 2009-10 i rerolled Tanks best friend from Vannila Wow , priest.
So here i am now found out about the this private server went for priest class again to enjoy the vanilla content over again from a diffrent view and thats why i want to see that with Two Dollar Horde guild along to help them with pleasure and great company!

Thank you for Reading
Best Regards!

Alen

Isexl

Back to top Go down