Two Dollar Horde
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[declined] Sedae's Holy Priest Application

2 posters

Go down

[declined] Sedae's Holy Priest Application Empty [declined] Sedae's Holy Priest Application

Post  Sedae Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:53 pm

1. World of Warcraft Name: Sedae

2. Preferred Spec: I'm raiding as a holy/Disc Hybrid . Disc up to Meditation

3. Race: Human

4. Class: Priest

5. Do you have KlthhreatMeter, BigWigs (or equivalent), and Raidcall installed? (If No you will need to install them) (Yes/No): No I don't have them installed currently , thou I'll do it the moment its needed !

6. Do you have a microphone and the ability to be use it? Yes, I do have a microphone and it's fully working. So I will speak on vent when I'm told to. I also love to chit-chat with guild members over ventrillo Smile

7. How old are you IRL: 18

8. Are you primarily a PvP or PvE player? I enjoy mostly PvE , but I'll PvP when I have some free time to do so Smile

9. What is your current or previous guild, and what are your reasons for leaving?
No past guilds no nothing . I used to play on the 2.4.3 feenix realm and I cleared all possible content till this moment in there with my guild <Recycled>

10. What are your reasons for wanting to join Two Dollar Horde? How did you hear about us?
I don't know its just a feeling maybe . It was the same with recycled . I knew I'm gonna love them I joined the guild and it turned pretty well for me Smile

11. Do you know anyone in Two Dollar Horde? No I just saw a rogue from the guild in URBS and I loved the name so I checked it out !

12. What is your raiding experience in vanilla content? Not so much. I started WoW around 1.12.2 version . It was near vanilla's end so I was in like 1-2 ZG + an MC raid ! I also have some little XP from feenix server . Some random groups Smile

13. Currently we raid 40 mans on Sun/Thurs and 20 mans on Wed at 19:30 server time, invites going out at around 19:15 ST. Raids are posted in GMOTD. How many of these raids would you regularly be able to attend?

I'll be able to attend to all of them. And if I won't be able to show up I will make sure that an officer/class leader will recieve a message from me BEFORE the raid.

14. Any other comments or backstory you feel is relevant? I will be able to bring flasks and consumables to the raid and I do have gold for repairs.

Sedae

Back to top Go down

[declined] Sedae's Holy Priest Application Empty Re: [declined] Sedae's Holy Priest Application

Post  mina Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:45 am

Sorry but we're currently full on priests but thanks for your application, kind regards Nami.

mina

Back to top Go down

[declined] Sedae's Holy Priest Application Empty Re: [declined] Sedae's Holy Priest Application

Post  Sedae Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:45 am

Oh well feel free to write me If anything changes Smile I'll check up this forums from time to time Smile

If that helps I'm good pre-raid geared + I have T1 Boots Smile enchanted with +5 spirit

Sedae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down