Two Dollar Horde
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[accepted] Tomechi -Holy Pala-

4 posters

Go down

[accepted] Tomechi -Holy Pala- Empty [accepted] Tomechi -Holy Pala-

Post  Tomechi Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:42 am

1. World of Warcraft Name: My ingame charecter is named Tomechi, insipired of anime.

2. Preferred Spec: Yes, im willing to respec for the best of the guild. On all my chars (Holy pala / Prot Warrior)
(are you willing to respec?)

3. Race/Class: Human paladin, my choice is easy cause i dont like being a dwarf and i like pala.

4. Do you have KlthhreatMeter, BigWigs (or equivalent), and Raidcall installed? (Yes/No) If No you will need to install them: Yeah i got some and more, and will install/replace others for the best possible. (open for tips. got my eyes on palapower, but i cant find a working one.

5. Do you have a microphone and the ability to be use it? Im a gamer, i got all thats needed including mic. And i have learned to speak, so i guess i will use it as much as possible. (Could be sometimes im with others playing wow and so on) Could be i recommand em laters on if ya want more people.

6. How old are you IRL: Im born 1990 (Good Year) March 07. so im 21 years old.

7. Are you primarily a PvP or PvE player? Im mostly Pve player cause thats most intresting, but i got time on my hands so i like to pvp some to when i got the time.

8. What is your current or previous guild, and what are your reasons for leaving? My previous guild is Exiled or gona be if i get to join, and i wanna leave cause i havent got a good inpression of the guild. Causes of ninjaing in pugs even on the same day i joined, and they done it some more times after. I see people leaving and new people comming all the time by these resons.

9. What are your reasons for wanting to join Two Dollar Horde? How did you hear about us? I would like to see how its in your guild, i like friendly abit talking guilds. Wanna try all the raid content, do my best and see how far i can come. Get some good looking gear and have some fun in this game. How i heard about ya, hmm i saw ya in world channel and seen some nice people in groups and so on. Not to often but the wow is not to small.

10. Do you know anyone in Two Dollar Horde? If so, list them here. No i dont have any connections there, im fearly new to the server.

11. What is your raiding experience in vanilla content? List your class(es) and specific progress. This can include other private servers as well as retail. Ive been a prot warrior when 1 1/2 year after wow came out and cleared ZG, MC, Ony, Dont remember how much more but not to much. Thats a reson why i wanna get futher.

12. Currently we raid 40 mans on Sun/Wed/Thurs and 20 mans on Tuesday at 19:30 server time, invites going out at around 19:15 ST. Raids are posted in GMOTD. How many of these raids would you regularly be able to attend? I would guess mostly, ive got some things to attend to from time to time. And the raidtime fits me well.

13. Any other comments or backstory you feel is relevant? Dont really get what you meen by comments, but people say im a good healer, tank and dps. Im not the ninja type, im kinda one of those nice helpfull guys. Skilling armorsmith and alch, mostly for me but i use to help those ho want something.

14. Post a Screenshot of your UI. (https://2img.net/h/i957.photobucket.com/albums/ae53/Toma_chan/Thatsme.jpg) Ive seen many better with many nice mods, so yea i would really like to get some. But even though its mostly the normal i do a good jobb.

15. List your gear. Screenshots/short videos are encouraged. Would be nice if you could look at it ingame. (Could be found on Tomechi or Komaa).

Tomechi

Back to top Go down

[accepted] Tomechi -Holy Pala- Empty Re: [accepted] Tomechi -Holy Pala-

Post  Lifebringer Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:24 pm

Declined.

Lifebringer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesprlol Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:24 pm

Accepted pst me ingame.

(Lifebringer is a shitter dont listen to what he says)

Jesprlol

Back to top Go down

Post  Soge Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:18 pm

Lifebringer wrote:Declined.

lol Lifebringer -50 DKP

Soge
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content