Two Dollar Horde
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[declined] Warrior Application - Razk

2 posters

Go down

[declined] Warrior Application - Razk Empty [declined] Warrior Application - Razk

Post  Raazk Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:46 pm

1. World of Warcraft Name:

Razk

2. Preferred Spec:

Im currently 17/34/0 Fury PvE specc, and I guess I could respecc prot if it was really needed, I do however not have any protection gear to wear.

3. Race/Class

Human Male Warrior

4. Do you have KlthhreatMeter, BigWigs (or equivalent), and Raidcall installed? (Yes/No)

I have all of the above.

5. Do you have a microphone and the ability to be use it?

I have a headset with mic, and vent / TS / skype, and used to talking on all of them.

6. How old are you IRL:

19 years old.

7. Are you primarily a PvP or PvE player?

Both, have been raiding a lot and PvPing a lot in my past. In vanilla I was however a PvE player mostly, the PvP came when TBC was released, and arena caught my attention. I always had a certain soft spot for vanilla raiding however, which made me go back to 60 raiding in wotlk, with the 60 pre tbc specc guild Enigmatic, and later on, when cataclysm hit the deck, changed to here, to enjoy the full-out experience of my old raids again.

8. What is your current or previous guild, and what are your reasons for leaving?

I am currently just in a friendly guild, called <Prohibited>, where we just have a chat, and do some pug raids a few times a week, which I raid-lead atm, nothing special, but a very mature / friendly guild.

9. What are your reasons for wanting to join Two Dollar Horde? How did you hear about us?

I want to join <Two Dollar Horde> because it seems to be a very good and experienced PvE guild, and from what I have seen, contains good members too. I ''heard'' about the guild from Titanigor, who I played with in Enigmatic in retail.

10. Do you know anyone in Two Dollar Horde? If so, list them here.

I know Kraljica and Titanigor.

11. What is your raiding experience in vanilla content? List your class(es) and specific progress. This can include other private servers as well as retail.

ZG: Cleared in Vanilla and with Enigmatic

MC: Cleared in Vanilla and with Enigmatic

AQ20: Cleared in Vanilla and with Enigmatic

BWL: Cleared in Vanilla and with Enigmatic

AQ40: Cleared until Ouro, never got to kill C'thun in Vanilla. Full clear with Enigmatic.

Raided all of the above with Holy pala and Fury warrior. Full experience with both classes.

12. Currently we raid 40 mans on Sun/Wed/Thurs and 20 mans on Tuesday at 19:30 server time, invites going out at around 19:15 ST. Raids are posted in GMOTD. How many of these raids would you regularly be able to attend?

I am able to raid on all of the days / times stated above, my work schedule ends a few hours prio to the raid hours, so it will fit perfectly into my schedule.

13. Any other comments or backstory you feel is relevant?

Well, not other than what has been said already, in vanilla I played in two guilds, one called <Influx> in which we cleared ZG, AQ20, MC and BWL. I then joined <Night of the deception> and cleared until Ouro in AQ40.
A2 for Enigmatic, we raided with talents as close to vanilla as was possible, and with gear that was available to us, with what we had cleared - Started with blues, and moved our way up, old enchs only, so forth.

14. Post a Screenshot of your UI.

Screenshot:

For some given reason the forum would not grant me permission to post a screenshot of my UI, you can contact me and I will gladly give you a screenshot of my UI, if you are interested.

15. List your gear. Screenshots/short videos are encouraged.

I am currently working on getting most possible - best in slot - gear on Razk, but drop rates are proving difficult. Atm trying to get Brestplate of Heroism, Boots of Heroism for the % hit, along with better weapons and Truestrike shoulders from UBRS.

My current gear is as follows:

Lionheart Helm
Stormpike Soldier's Pendant
Wyrmslayer Spaulders
Stormpike Soldier's cloak
Hydralick Armor
Slashclaw Bracers
Edgemaster's Handguards
Brigam Girdle
Titanic Leggings
Battlechaser's Greaves
Don Julio's band
Blackhand's breadth
PvP Trinket - Can switch to another of your liking, like hand of Justice or go farm Earthstrike
Krol Blade & The Lobotomizer
Precisely Calibrated Boomstick

As a final note: I know you have a lot of warriors in your guild, but I felt I had to give it a try nontheless. Very Happy

Raazk

Back to top Go down

[declined] Warrior Application - Razk Empty Re: [declined] Warrior Application - Razk

Post  Soge Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:23 am

Hello Raazk, thanks for your application.

Unfortunately we are chock full on fury warriors, so your application has been denied.

-- Soge

Soge
Admin

Back to top Go down